Top News
Jeffrey Rosen, Transportation official, nominated as Justice Department's second-in-command to replace Rod Rosenstein  ||   Hiker rescued from quicksand at Utah park  ||   Minnie scores 23 to carry E. Michigan over Toledo 76-69  ||   How to do the 'Thotiana' dance  ||   Penguins avoid being swept by Devils, beat New Jersey 4-3  ||   Strong 7.2 earthquake strikes in Tajikistan, felt in Delhi-NCR  ||   Karl Lagerfeld's death: Melania Trump, Elton John, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna pay tribute  ||   Derailed? Feds plan to cancel nearly $1B for California's high-speed rail project  ||   One of Antarctica's biggest glaciers has a giant hole under it. What would happen if it collapsed?  ||   Jussie Smollett case: FBI investigates whether actor had any role in threatening letter  ||   Packers WR Geronimo Allison gets life advice from comedian Steve Harvey on talk show  ||   No. 5 Tennessee wins 58-46 as Vandy loses 14th straight  ||   No. 25 Buffalo stampedes Ohio for 23rd straight home win  ||   Covington Catholic student's legal team files $250M suit against The Washington Post  ||   Alec Baldwin, Donald Trump Jr. exchange Twitter jabs over 'Saturday Night Live' skit  ||   Vatican admits having secret rules for priests with children  ||   Striking West Virginia teachers welcome shelving of controversial bill, but will remain out Wednesday  ||   UP govt suspends IPS officer for violation of service rules  ||   Airlines already canceling Wednesday flights for new winter storm  ||   Aurora gunman's license was revoked, but he kept his gun. That's the norm in Illinois  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  4 Months ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

OR NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)